Product Code : 352
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 25 , , Kilograms
- Molecular Formula
- Melting Point
- -35 °C
- Molecular Weight
- 278.34 Grams (g)
- Dibutyl phthalate is used in making flexible plastics that are found in a variety of consumer products. It appears to have relatively low acute (short-term) and chronic (long-term) toxicity.
|Minimum Order Quantity ||50 Kilogram |
|Density ||1.05 g/cm3 |
|Formula ||C16H22O4 |
|Molar Mass ||278.34 g/mol |
|Boiling Point ||340 degree celsius |
|Soluble In ||Water, Alcohol, Ether |
The superior quality Dibutyl Phthalate manufactured by us is known for its excellent usage as plasticizer in PVA, PVC, synthetic resins, synthetic rubber and many others. This is also used as solvent for paints, perfume oils, paper coatings, safety glass, adhesives, pesticides and many others. This is also used as mite repellent. This is colorless, oily, stable and non-volatile liquids of low toxicity. This is supplied to clients at affordable prices in a timely and prompt manner.
- DBP has got excellent application as a plasticizer in PVC, PVA, nitrocellulose lacquers, plastics, water tubing, footwear, synthetic resins, synthetic rubber etc.
- DBP is also used as a solvent for perfume oils, paints, safety glass, paper coatings, adhesives,pesticides and also applied as mite repellent.
- DBP is colorless, stable, non-volatile, oily liquid of low toxicity.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 100 , , Kilograms Kg Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Days
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India